Carpet Qashqai Nomadic 65x220
This carpet Qashqai nomadic rug is composed of high-quality wool and features geometrical patterns
|Material: Wool with plant-based dye|
Width: 65 cm
Length: 220 cm
Area: 143 cm
Shipping: Free delivery in UAE within 7 business days.
More info: The Qashqai is a confederation of tribes with similar dialects and ancestors. Many pastoral nomads descend from the Turkmen and Ersari tribes and move from the Isfahan region to the south of Shiraz depending on the season.
This fusion of people and cultures has resulted in some remarkable and one-of-a-kind creations. Qashqai nomadic rugs are woven with fine, soft, yet hard-wearing wool and are based on either cotton or wool.
The color of a fine Qashqai nomadic carpet should be madder red, indigo blue, and/or the classic gold/yellow hue. Carpet Qashqai nomadic rugs are amongst the most beautiful tribal rugs and are extremely popular in the west.
- Vacuum regularly to extend your rug’s life.
- Air it out to help prevent moisture buildup.
- Rotate to distribute wear and fading.
- Avoid excessive sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately to minimize damage.
- Use under-rug padding for multiple benefits.
- Be mindful of furniture placement.
- Supervise pets around the rug.
- Call the pros for occasional deep cleans.