Kilim Sirjan Moharamat Nomadic 71x238
This Kilim Sirjan Moharamat nomadic rug is hand-knotted with high-quality wool by Sirjan nomads
|Material: Wool with plant-based dye|
Width: 71 cm
Length: 238 cm
Area: 169 cm
Shipping: Free delivery in UAE within 7 business days.
More info: Kilim Sirjan Moharamat nomadic rug is made in Sirjan village of Darestan. This Persian carpet is woven into a variety of patterns and images, the most of which are based on authentic Afshari drawings.
The color scheme of the Bollywood sweet carpet has also made it more nomadic, resulting in increased demand in recent years. In Germany, bolt, also called Glim Iron, is referred to as the heart of the European rug due to its strength and longevity.
- Vacuum regularly to extend your rug’s life.
- Air it out to help prevent moisture buildup.
- Rotate to distribute wear and fading.
- Avoid excessive sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately to minimize damage.
- Use under-rug padding for multiple benefits.
- Be mindful of furniture placement.
- Supervise pets around the rug.
- Call the pros for occasional deep cleans.