Zabol Triple Medallion Carpet 127x230
This Zabol triple medallion carpet is woven using Jofti knots technique and is composed of high-quality wool
|Design: Triple Medallion|
|Material: Wool with plant-based dye|
Width: 127 cm
Length: 230 cm
Area: 292 cm
Shipping: Free delivery in UAE within 7 business days.
More info: Zabol carpet is one of the most distinctive carpets in Iran. The regional, cultural, and historical characteristics of this land have influenced the purpose and color of this carpet.
The special roles and colors that artists and weavers assign to their woven works are based on the beliefs and the antiquity of this region. A certain type of symbolism is represented by these hues. Three sorts of raw materials are used to make a Zabol triple medallion carpet: local wool, yarn, and hair.
- Vacuum regularly to extend your rug’s life.
- Air it out to help prevent moisture buildup.
- Rotate to distribute wear and fading.
- Avoid excessive sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately to minimize damage.
- Use under-rug padding for multiple benefits.
- Be mindful of furniture placement.
- Supervise pets around the rug.
- Call the pros for occasional deep cleans.