Carpet Qashqai Nomadic Gabbeh 109x188
This carpet Qashqai nomadic Gabbeh has a coarse, hand-woven pile and an abstract pattern with vibrant colors and lively geometric shapes
|Material: Wool with plant-based dye|
Width: 109 cm
Length: 188 cm
Area: 205 cm
Shipping: Free delivery in UAE within 7 business days.
More info: The Qashqai are a confederation of tribes with similar dialects and ancestors. Many pastoral nomads descend from the Turkmen and Ersari tribes and move from the Isfahan region to the south of Shiraz depending on the season.
This fusion of people and cultures has resulted in some remarkable and one-of-a-kind creations. The Qashqai rugs are woven with fine, soft, yet hard-wearing wool and are based on either cotton or wool.
The color of a fine carpet Qashqai nomadic Gabbeh should be madder red, indigo blue, and/or the classic gold/yellow hue. Qashqaie rugs are amongst the most beautiful tribal rugs and is extremely popular in the west.
- Vacuum regularly to extend your rug’s life.
- Air it out to help prevent moisture buildup.
- Rotate to distribute wear and fading.
- Avoid excessive sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately to minimize damage.
- Use under-rug padding for multiple benefits.
- Be mindful of furniture placement.
- Supervise pets around the rug.
- Call the pros for occasional deep cleans.