Kilim Sirjan Moharamat Nomadic 102x152
This Kilim Sirjan Moharamat Nomadic rug is hand-knotted with high-quality wool by Sirjan nomads
|Material: Wool with plant-based dye|
Width: 102 cm
Length: 152 cm
Area: 155 cm
Shipping: Free delivery in UAE within 7 business days.
More info: Kilim Sirjan Moharamat Nomadic, made in Sirjan village of Darestan, is woven into a variety of designs and drawings, most of which are inspired by authentic Afshari drawings. One of the most prominent features of this carpet is its mentality which frequently weaves its own colors and designs.(4.3) Woven.
The color scheme of the Bollywood sweet carpet has also made it more nomadic, resulting in increased demand in recent years. Bolt, also known as Glim Iron in Germany, is the heart of the European rug because of its strength and durability.
- Vacuum regularly to extend your rug’s life.
- Air it out to help prevent moisture buildup.
- Rotate to distribute wear and fading.
- Avoid excessive sunlight to prevent fading.
- Clean spills immediately to minimize damage.
- Use under-rug padding for multiple benefits.
- Be mindful of furniture placement.
- Supervise pets around the rug.
- Call the pros for occasional deep cleans.